Our client is a different kind of healthcare company where business performance and social impact go hand in hand. The mission is bold, and their commitment is strong. The HR organization has embarked on a transformational journey to optimize its operating model by improving and simplifying critical HR practices, stabilizing technology infrastructure, and securing capabilities required to deliver innovative HR solutions to advance the business. This role is an integral part of that transformation and will be critical for helping the organization accelerate its agility and drive business growth.
Reporting into the SVP, Talent Management, this director level person will support and implement the design and development of Talent Strategies to build depth, breadth and diversity of talent at all levels of the organization; and Organizational Effectiveness practices to help the business generate insights about strategy, processes, structure and people, and translate insights into solutions for change.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the implementation of solutions aligned to overall talent strategy for the enterprise
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Line Leaders to assure consistency and rigor in core talent management practices, including performance management, succession management, assessment, acquisition, on-boarding, accelerated development, talent movement and retention of identified talent.
- Work closely with D&I, Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition/Experience to implement talent strategy and ensure health of the pipeline
- Leverage workforce data and analytics in support of developing talent to continue growing the organization.
- Develop measures, benchmarks or systems to monitor the effectiveness of talent management practices to ensure investments are delivering value to the company
- Responsible for supporting the change management lifecycle, including impact assessment, stakeholder analysis and management, process improvement, training, communications, support, and other deliverables related to changes in people, process and technology.
- Lead the development and implementation of workforce planning frameworks, practices, tools, and measures to enable evidence-based forecasting, along with supply & demand analysis, and strategies.
Ideal candidates will have deep knowledge in the areas of talent strategy, competency models and their practical application; knowledge and experience with change management methodologies and leading and facilitating large-scale transformational change initiatives, especially M&A integration, and related growth; broad-based background in HR with knowledge of the HR Business Partner function; and an advanced degree in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, or Human Resources Management preferred.170-180K plus bonus and comprehensive benefits. Please send resumes to Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or Valerie at email@example.com for more information.