Head of HR Business Partnerships
Our client is a premier global management consulting firm, with more than 1200 professionals across offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Their expertise is in economics, finance, healthcare analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. As internal experts, together with their network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, they offer their clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
With a team of 6 HRBP’s reporting into the role, this person will lead all global HR programs related to performance management, compensation, employee relations, and HR compliance for all offices worldwide. The HR Business Partner function involves four main workflows: directing the daily operations of the HR Business Partner team and related team members; engaging directly in more complicated, complex employee issues; leading large HR-related projects from conception through implementation; and mentoring and managing a high-performing team. This position collaborates with the talent acquisition, benefits/operations, and L&D teams within HR to build a positive, integrated career experience for all employees.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of functional HR leadership in HRBP activities, performance management, compensation, immigration, and employee relations. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and institutionalizing the HRBP function and also bring extensive managerial experience and an ability to provide strategic vision for a progressive HRBP function in a 1000+ person firm.
Total compensation package includes generous six figure base salary, annual bonus, and comprehensive benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience working as an HR leader, preferably in a management consulting or professional services environment.
- Proven ability to quickly build strong, trusted relationships.
- At least 3 years of direct team leadership experience required.
- Ability to develop strategic recommendations, influence stakeholders, and project-manage implementation.
- Clear record of success designing and implementing global performance evaluation and pay planning activities.
- Knowledge of general U.S. employment laws required; knowledge of affirmative action regulations and immigration processes preferred.