Our client is a well-known, high growth and purpose-driven enterprise that is changing the approach to healthcare. Working with a dynamic CHRO and HR team, the Director of Human Resources is both a strategic and hands-on role that will provide full cycle Human Resources support to assigned business groups. The seasoned HR individual will lead the HR business relationship and partnership for assigned business units in the areas of team performance, organizational design, employee relations, performance management, talent development, succession planning, employee engagement, and compensation.
- Develop and implement HR solutions focused on supporting business objectives by proactively working with to understand client group goals and propose strategies that effectively balance employees, culture and bottom-line results
- Partner closely with senior management in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement
- Coach managers on talent management/ how to best motivate and challenge all team members to ensure strong employee performance, engagement and accountability
- Ensure efficient utilization of the HR Resources available in real time with proactive strategic planning using metrics to measure success, analyze, and improve initiatives, processes, and programs
- Provide partnership and guidance on organizational design and workforce planning
- Talent acquisition: workforce planning, assessment of position vacancies, facilitate creation/grading of job descriptions, interview leadership candidates, facilitate internal compensation discussions, coordinate onboarding for new leaders
- Lead talent review and succession planning processes and execution. Work with the business to develop a plan for filling talent gaps
- Consults with COEs on projects, initiatives, and process improvements
Ideal candidates will have 10+ years' experience in an exempt level HR capacity, with an emphasis on strategic HRBP and OD work. Previous people management experience is preferred, as is well-developed business acumen, client focus and results-orientation, and experience building consultative relationships with business partners to aid and influence decision making. He/She will have proven leadership development and change management skills and will be an exceptional communicator who possesses speed and agility to adapt quickly and remain flexible.Target compensation includes 150-170K base salary with additional bonus and equity opportunity. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.