Our Boston-based client is a non-profit focused on helping students make informed decisions about their education and career goals early in life. Their mission is to radically transform the way careers are planned and pursued, and they are doing this by creating digital tools that empower students to explore education and careers that align with their goals. The CPO is in need of a thought partner and colleague to work on aligning and developing a robust HR function. This newly created role will be a key leader of the People function, supervise and coach the People & Culture team, provide day-to-day management of HR operations, and will develop best-in-class HR processes, systems and skill sets.
- In collaboration with the CPO, develop and implement a strategic roadmap and annual budget for HR in support of business needs, DE&I goals, and employee retention
- Design and implement organization development (OD) interventions and change management initiatives to solve complex people & culture related issues
- Establish the annual people and culture-related processes (annual merit, performance management, succession planning, etc.)
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that align with the organization's mission, vision, and values and that drive efficiencies for the organization now and as it grows; recommend and implement workflow process improvements across the People team
- Determine relevant HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), establishing dashboards to monitor data and identify trends to provide opportunities for improvement
- Actively lead employee communications to support organizational values to drive transparency and engagement
Compensation includes a generous base salary plus additional bonus and comprehensive benefits. Please contact Valerie Neville at email@example.com or Janet Mullert at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Experienced, passionate, and mission-focused HR practitioner with at least 8-10 years of functional HR leadership experience
- Hands-on, working leader who brings 10+ years working in HR, including HR business partnership experience and exposure across all HR disciplines in a growing organization
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing HR programs across talent management as well as policies, processes and systems related to talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, training & development, compensation and benefits administration, and HR metric dashboards