Our client is a privately held, development-stage biotechnology company leveraging its proprietary epigenomic programming platform to biologically engineer a new class of programmable epigenetic medicines. Using these epigenomic controllers, this company is seeking to transform the practice of human medicine through highly selective and direct control of the human genome to treat and cure disease.
We are seeking an Associate Director of Talent Acquisition to join the Human Resources Team. The ideal candidate should be adept at balancing strategic perspective with meeting the immediate demands of a growing life sciences company. The scope of this role includes all facets of the talent acquisition life cycle, spanning but not limited to resource planning, employment branding, strategic sourcing, talent selection and onboarding activities. Additionally, this individual will have the opportunity to partner with the VP, Human Resources in talent management activities like succession planning and leadership development.
- In partnership with VP HR and business leaders establish a master resource plan with corresponding recruitment budget to meet the company’s strategic business objectives
- Establish the foundation of a highly effective & responsive talent acquisition function
- Educate hiring managers on best practices conducive to attracting, selecting and retaining top talent
- Steward all activities pertaining to every facet of the recruitment lifecycle
- Identify and enact broad based outreach recruitment plans to ensure that the company’s opportunities are highly visible
- Establish and report hiring metrics to gauge degree of recruitment effectiveness.
- Identify and engage cost effective sourcing/search solutions including negotiation of favorable terms for the company and effective management of 3rd party engagements.
- Develop position descriptions and partner with HR colleagues to ensure appropriate targeted compensation
- Establish and manage employee referral program and applicant tracking system to ensure compliance to state and federal requirements
Base salary target at 145-165K with additional bonus and equity opportunity. Please send resumes to Molly at email@example.com.
- BA/BS in a relevant discipline with minimum of 7 years’ TA experience in the life science industry, specifically supporting R&D, is strongly preferred
- Track record of strong performance in high growth operating environment with specific focus on R&D in biotech/pharma
- Proficient user of leading-edge social media tools, other TA tools and ATS
- Self-starter with exceptionally keen ability to adeptly navigate all facets of the talent acquisition continuum
- Positive thinker who is an effective ambassador of the company and can easily translate company’s scientific and business vision and operating culture into a compelling value proposition to prospective talent of interest to the company.