Our client is a real estate investment trust (REIT) and one of the largest owners, managers, and developers of Class A office properties in the United States, with a significant presence in 5 major markets including Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
The VP of Employee Experience & Talent Acquisition will lead a team of dedicated individuals committed to driving talent strategies across the organization. This role will oversee and manage talent acquisition, onboarding and training, engagement and DEI initiatives and will play an integral role in developing, implementing and leading effective talent strategies and culture initiatives that attract, grow and retain a diverse, top-talent pipeline.
This role will partner with the CHRO, broader HR team, senior leaders, and the Diversity Committee to develop a strategic roadmap for Diversity, Equity and inclusion initiatives including recruitment, onboarding, mentorship, employee resource groups and other programs, aligned to promote employee retention, inclusion, professional development and engagement. This role will also manage internal employee engagement survey and liaise with broader HR team on survey strategy and training goals that drive culture excellence in support of BXP business goals.
Compensation is $160 – 180K with incentive bonus and a generous benefits package. Contact: email@example.com.
- 10-15 years Human Resources experience required, minimum of 3 years in the talent acquisition space
- BS/BA Degree
- Demonstrated understanding of the hiring process, key recruiting metrics, and how to deliver successful outcomes
- Ability to provide guidance to hiring managers during the hiring process from beginning to onboarding
- Ability to educate and influence decisions based on policies, process, protocol, and market intelligence
- Experience with Recruitment Operations; designing and implementing recruitment policies, processes and systems