Our client is one of the largest and longest serving independent private equity partnerships. Since its founding in 1984, they have invested $54 billion in over 370 private equity investments across 41 countries and manages $66 billion of AUM. Globally Advent has about 500 employees across 15 offices. They manage three investment programs focused on established and developing markets around the world.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the Senior HR Manager will serve as the key HR leader responsible for designing, aligning and executing all HR and talent strategies within the Corporate Teams that include Finance, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Limited Partner Services and Portfolio Support. The individual in this role will provide advisory services to business leaders, managers and employees across all human resources disciplines. He/she will assess and anticipate HR-related needs to develop integrated solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is process-oriented, has strong relationship skills, and possesses previous HR Business Partner experience in a fast-paced environment. Some key responsibilities include:
- Develops deep relationships and business knowledge providing exceptional advisory services to management and employees on a range of human resources-related issues while taking into account internal policy, best practices, relevant legislative frameworks, culture and desired commercial outcomes.
- Partners closely with senior management in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement. Coaching managers on talent management/how to best motivate and challenge all team members to ensure strong employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR organization to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
This is a top tier private equity firm and seeks to hire the best talent for every position in the firm. Successful individuals demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, team/collaboration skills, and a results orientation.
Base salary target is $150-170k with annual bonus opportunity and generous benefits package. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resources and at least 4-5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner type of position
- Solid working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation, talent development strategies, organizational planning/design, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state employment law
- Bachelors’ Degree required with advanced degree or other HR certifications a plus