Our client operates in the alternative energy space, and is seeking to hire a Manager of Talent Acquisition to join their growing team. The role reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition & HR Strategy, and will help develop and implement strategies, programs and policies that support a consistent flow of qualified, diverse, and talented candidates. This role is a player/coach role, responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment for an assigned business unit.
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive talent acquisition strategy, from early talent identification and recruitment to the sourcing and hiring of senior leaders for strategic and critical positions within assigned business unit(s)
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to capture and understand business, technical, and cultural requirements for successful talent acquisition and retention
- Proactively manage candidate and hiring manager communication throughout the interviewing process
- Productively build a strong network of high-potential candidates through research and relationships with internal and external partners
- Define sourcing strategy, including sourcing channels, and drive proactive recruiting (in collaboration with sourcing partner) for assigned positions, consulting with line managers and HR Business Partners in the selection of the right candidates for the business
- Collaborate with business leaders, HRBP and planning department to monitor and update the contingent workforce planning management
- Ensure hiring managers receive a candidate slate that is diverse in gender, ethnicity and background. Meet or exceed diversity annual KPI
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Base salary of 120-130K with additional bonus opportunity. Please contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 7-10+ years of prior talent acquisition experience with at least 3 years of management experience
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience in behavioral interviewing techniques