Our client is a leader in the security technology industry, with 500+ employees in multiple US locations. This privately held company is serious about fostering a healthy work/life balance where people can thrive in their work. They are a solid company that leverages today’s technologies to enjoy continued aggressive growth. Passionate about helping people stay safe and secure, this company employs some of the best and the brightest in the industry.
We are seeking an intellectually curious and passionate Head of Human Resources. This position reports directly to the CEO, is an integral part of the senior leadership team and owns the complete strategy and execution of the employee experience. This is the most senior human resources professional in the organization and leads a team of over ten HR professionals.
The Head of HR is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of the human capital strategy in support of the organization’s overall mission, values, and business strategy.
Generous six-figure base salary and comprehensive benefits package. Please send resume to Molly O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15+ years of HR Leadership experience, with experience as a senior leader in an HR function of an organization with roughly 300-1,000 total employees and reporting directly to a C-level position strongly preferred. Deep and well-rounded knowledge of the HR function and generally applicable employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and with the ability to motivate staff and yet humble enough to work efficiently at every level by encouraging staff, mentoring managers, and developing leaders
- Outstanding communication skills to generate a shared commitment to the organization, build morale, and encourage ownership of the company's mission, vision, and core values
- Ability to think and operate at a strategic level, but lead the HR team to execute on a tactical level with the willingness to roll-up sleeves and work with teams in a hands-on capacity, when needed
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business administration or closely related field, MBA is preferred, but not required