Our client is a $7B global leader in materials and infrastructure, with 22K employees in 41 countries. Their products and their purpose is to combine the strengths of their collective businesses to help advance day-to-day life for people by enabling comfortable environments, food security, health & well-being, communications, mobility, and renewable energy in a safe and sustainable way.
This is a newly created role to lead the design and execution of Talent Acquisition strategy for the largest division (5600 employees with presence in 10 countries). This position will serve as the primary advisor on Talent Acquisition initiatives and will be central in promoting the organization's ability to facilitate the attraction and retention of diverse top talent at all levels.
- Conduct an organizational capability assessment focused on analysis of current TA processes, practices, and eficiency at the organizational, functional, departmental, and individual levels across the organization
- Develop Talent Acquisition architecture, branding, and metrics to enable the organization to compete effectively, continually innovate, and deliver the best talent for business needs
- Foster a Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding community across core countries and regions. Track the adaptation and implementation of the global concepts by closely aligning with the countries and regions
- Drive Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts to ensure a diverse employee structure as key to business success
- Lead and manage a team of four TA professionals who are geographically dispersed
Education & Experience
Ideal candidates will be passionate about all things Talent Acquisition, and will have a strong desire to design and build this capability for a global organization. They will have experience working in matrixed, global organizations, will enjoy strategic and operational responsibilities, and will be highly collaborative.Base salary with annual bonus opportunity, equity, comprehensive benefits and a remote work arrangement, with an occasional requirement to come to the Waltham, MA corporate HQ location. If interested, please contact: Wende Malster: email@example.com; 617.512.8227 Valerie Neville: firstname.lastname@example.org; 617.429.3092